SQL Financial Accounting is designed to deliver business-critical functionality to large deployment of network environment. At the core of it lies a robust Client-Server architecture allows significant advantages in flexibility, reliability, performance and stability. Self-tuning features include cost-based query optimization and dynamic re-balancing of report structures enhances performance and provides a wide range of business reports. More important, SQL Financial Accounting is an Open Period solution that enables you to collect more data over a wider time frame for better decision-base analysis.
- Performance – Software Architecture designed for network environment, serving even up to 100 users in one network, with system speed maintain.
- Stability – In event of power, network or hardware failure, incomplete transactions are automatically ‘rolled back’.
- Data Integrity – Data never loss between linked modules when performing data posting action. Data integrity is always guaranteed.
- Speed of Data Access – The server utility only sends what is needed to the workstations (eg. Specific customer and date), whereas a file based (basic database) will send ALL invoices.
Built in features :
- Open Period, auto calculation of b/f figures to provide yearly comparative reports. (No year end)
- Budget, multi time intervals (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly)
- Export to external file format : Text file, MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus, Quattro pro, PDF, JPEG, HTML, XHTML & etc.)
- Unlimited level of Sub Account
- Simple drill down to source document.
- Copy & paste on document level and detail records.
- External file tracking (fax, email, letter & etc).
- Unlimited customer shipping / branch address.
- Post dated cheque report.
- SQL Power Search. (search anything anywhere)
- Built in Report Builder ( customise printing format ie. Invoice & etc ).
We provide free trial before buy. Click here to download the installer.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Win7, Win8.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Internet / broadband connection for remote desktop
Add on Modules
- Basic Currency – Keep track of Foreign Currency Customer and Supplier Account (Exchange gain/loss auto calculate & posting).
- Advance Currency – Maintain Foreign Currency Bank Account. & Foreign bank adjustment for adjustment on the carrying local value. Able to perform difference currency knock off (ie S$50 to knock of USD 20) with auto calculation on exchange gain/loss.
- Project / Departmental – To handle Project or Departmental accounting.
- Recurring – Recurring profiles setting for transactions to be repeated at any time intervals (weekly, monthly, yearly & etc) with auto reminder.
- Advance Credit Control – Capable of Controlling not only credit limit but also Overdue Account, and user definable documents to lock with supervisor password option.
- Special Aging Format – ie 0-14, 15-21 days format in addition of 0-30, 30-60 format.
- Document Date, Posting Date – A supplier bill dated 25th Dec 2003 is received on 4th Jan 2004, but you want to charge it into 2004 account (year 2003 a/c is closed) and aging report follow back the original document date.
- Multiple Document Number Set – Unlimited Sets of Running Number (ie invoice no. for local, export, inter-company sales etc.)
- Odd Financial Date – Abnormal Accounting Start & End Date ( ie 25th Jan till 24th Jan of the following year )
- Deposit – To keep track of Deposit Received before goods delivered. Invoice will show net payable amount.
- Multiple Pricing – Unlimited level of selling price. you can set different pricing and discount rate base on Quantity, UOM (carton, box etc) and Customer.
- Picking List – Stock Picking for Delivery with item quantity grouping by any parameter. (ie area, agent etc)
- Advance Price History – It will generate the listing of Price History (ie agent, area, customer & etc), analyze the Pricing Trend base on any time interval (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and etc) in both tabular (high, low, average) & graphical format. It is a “must have” tools for a Sales Manager.
- Sales, Purchase Price Assistant – It is a very helpful features when working on any sales/purchase document with setting on the number of last records to be shown and from which document types.
- Stock Status Assistant – Stock Status with Back Order Summary & Detail information.
- Profit Estimator – Detail of current on hand stock cost, enable your
- Maintain Font Style – Feel free to assign the font Color, font Type, bold, underline to give your business documents a new look.
- Item Template – Setup the Product Package Combinations for easy billing and referring.
- Landing Cost – Cost apportionment on Indirect Cost to charge into the Item Costing.
- Partial Delivery– Multiple Delivery Tracking with Comprehensive Back Order Reports.
- User Defined Script– User defined fields with ability to support VB & Pascal script for calculations.
- Invoice –> DO – Especially for business to issue Invoice (for payment collection) before delivery (DO). It also provides Back Order
- Reports, status of quantity pending for delivery.
- Multi Location (Warehouse) – Multiple Location, Warehouse, Consignment & etc.
- Stock Matrix – Item matrix combinations (ie, shirt with variety of color & sizes).
- Stock Category – Unlimited Level of Category Settings on stocks, and capable with any category combination in stock reports.
- BOM – Capable of doing Item Assembly, Raw Material Planning & Wastage analysis
- Secondary UOM – For Industries with Double Unit of Measurement. (ie jewelry shops)
- Cash Flow Forecast – It is particularly useful on Helping Top Management to Forecast on the Cash Flow requirement base on any time interval (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly) in both tabular & graphical format.
- Advance Drill Down – It is the Information Highway within the system linking all the reports tracing down to the source document
- level with simple mouse click.
Kindly download this software to allow us remote control your desktop or laptop.
Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world.
Below is the user guide to install anydesk in your computer.